Newly renovated 1890's Carriage House - Listed in the National Registry for Historic Homes - Featured on HGTV's
"I Want that Kitchen"
Relax and enjoy the privacy of our carriage house nestled in the village of Rhinebeck on 2 acres - walking distance to village shops and restaurants.
One bedroom plus sleeping loft, sleeps 4+, full bath, armoire kitchenette, cable, Wi-Fi, pool, jacuzzi, bocce court, 5 minute drive to Amtrak
Rates $350 per night (2 night minimum)
*Extra $50 per person over a party of 2*
- Short walk to village shops, restaurants and local parks
- Located in the village on 2 private acres with beautiful lush gardens
- 2 Bedrooms (One with full/queen bed, Second in a loft with two twin beds that can be made into a king)
- 1 Full Bath
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, original wide-plank hard wood floors
- Armoire Kitchen - Featured on HGTV "I Want that Kitchen"
- Reading nook
- Wine bar stocked with wines from our local Hudson Valley Wineries
- Large High Def. Flat screen TV-cable
- Air Conditioning
- Heated Pool Saltwater (in season)
- Hot Tub-located indoors on lower level of Carriage House
- Bocce court
- Family/Children Friendly-portable crib, highchair available upon request-swing set, pool toys
- Amtrak - 5 minute drive (we are located 100 miles north of NYC)
- CIA - Culinary Institute of America 10 miles away
- Omega Institute less than 10 miles away
- Bard College, Vassar College, Marist College short drive
- Dutchess County Fairgrounds - walking distance to all events: Sheep and Wool Festival, Rhinebeck Antique Car Show, Country Living Fair, Wine & Food Festivals, Dutchess County Fair etc.
19 Chestnut Street
Rhinebeck, NY 12572